Boarding and Lessons
Boarding & Lessons
The GCIA Dream Park offers boarding facilities with state of the art amenities for 74 permanent horses and also offers riding lesson Programs.
- Heated Main Barn 12x12 stall- $550.00 per month
- Stallion Heated Main Barn 12x12 stall – $700.00 per month
- Upper Dutch Door Barn Stalls – $550.00 per month
- Private turn outs with run in sheds
- Daily turn out (weather permitted)
- Lighted Main Indoor Arena 150x300
- Cover all Indoor Arena 144x120
- Multiple Riding Ring
- Jumper training ring
- Dressage Ring
- Large wash area with multiple wash hook ups hot and cold
- Matted Stalls
* Gloucester County Residents receive a 5% discount on board rates. Cannot combine discounts.
* A discount of five percent (5%) off of boarding fees will be applied to individuals that board multiple horses at the DREAM Park. Cannot combine discounts.
Joann Mulligan with Pony World Adventure is available to schedule lessons on horses she has at the DREAM Park, she can be reached at 856-628-1277. Or feel free to contact the DREAM Park at 856-241-1415
Show & Festival Planners
The GCIA Dream Park is now available to organizations, clubs, businesses, special interest groups and individuals. Host your dog show, company gathering, wedding, concert, or other event at the beautiful Gloucester County Dream Park.
The Gloucester County DREAM Park is located on Rt. 130 South along the Delaware River and Raccoon Creek in Logan Township, New Jersey.
Our 277 acre space facility has many amenities to offer. The facility features an indoor arena with bleacher seating for 600 spectators, large enough to host three agility dog show courses at once, a covered arena, and a separate auction annex room for dog show crating , auctions, exhibits, or off season instructional clinics. The main building has restrooms and a concession area. The facility also has two barns to accommodate 238 show horses, five outdoor rings, including a Hunter Jumper Ring and Dressage ring ,one which has state-of-the-art lighting for night events, and designated parking for trailers and RV’s with a bath house. The DREAM Park also has 70 resident stables with two private warm up and exercise rings. A dog park for the public use is also available.
The Gloucester County Improvement Authority complies with all state and federal rules and regulations and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability in admission to, access to, or operations of its programs, services, or activities. In addition, Gloucester County Improvement Authority encourages the participation of people with disabilities in its programs and activities and offers special services to all County residents 60 years of age and older. Inquiries regarding compliance may be directed to the EEO officer Carmen Trifiletti at 856-848-4002.